Has it
always been purple? That is joe’s last words. Purple painted walls in the
living room open plan comprised with two bedrooms, a bathroom, a balcony, an
open kitchen. How wonder that it is almost ten years watching that epic series
mainly lies in the two rooms and the charm is almost the same. Deep down
somewhere apart from the characters we are also in love with the apartment and
the way it remains constant throughout the show our eyes just stuck on pictures
it’s not the characters, rooms it was mesmerizing pulchritude of the filters.
Filters play an important role in pictures design.
We can create a unique atmosphere in each snap of our
collection simply by using different colour palettes. It’s hard
to believe, and yet various shades of wall paint with a few
bright accents thrown in can either cheer us up, help us relax,
or even motivate us. Let’s figure it out. How!
Few years back there was a girl in my college who posted her
face personified pictures aka “selfies” almost every other day on social
networking site. Look wise she is okaish (no I’m not biased here:p) but her
pictures “wow” just a word. I always wonder dude why? Go and get a life!!! I
mean okay her pictures capturing capabilities are might be good but how can a
girl live up with such a perfection everyday and she was drawing all the
attention from the cutest guys group whom were my future husbands actually. Is it just a jealousy? or maybe she was a pro
and deserved all that attention? Then later one of her best friend revealed it
is just some filters.
Just some filters! Just some filters? That’s it?! She might brush up her all pictures to spill
her beauty brightly to highlight the theme of whole picture like I recently saw
one picture of her. I remember she was sitting on grass in garden staring
something. picture was colourless, the black-white combo have
the unfortunate talent of making even the plan grass ground with a tree look
icy, frigid, cold. I don’t know what she was staring at but that
picture was feeling pretentious man!. I stared that picture for almost 2
minutes. She literally killed in that picture. Even I was in love with her for those
two minutes.
Another case comes across in my mind. After working whole
day I ordered food from a site online they advertised that the food they are
serving to their customers is 100% fresh. Though I don’t use to trust on those
websites but the food on their pictures looked so tempting and yummy that I
couldn’t resist myself and ordered double of my usual appetite. After 30 mins,
doorbell rang I opened the door fast as much as I could. A man with large bag and grin on his face was
standing outside the door. He was no less than santa for me for that time. As I
opened the container of white penne pasta, it was okay! Yeah. Like any ordinary
pasta. It wasn’t bad but it was not that colourful either like the way it was
advertised or my French green salad was the normal cucumber salad. I’m not
complaining about the food quality it was fine but the instant I saw the food
online I was in heaven. They must use lo-fi filter. Lo-Fi shines in the food
porn category
Filters nailed it. They revive the sleeping beauty the
normal 2-d picture. Filters broaden the visualization and hit up the mood with
positivity.
So what will u do today to jump start
yourself? Don’t postpone your greatness, your time is now. And if not now, then
when?
No comments:
Post a Comment